Tennis is considered to be a sports activity that can generate a lot of income. Aside from the joy that tennis could bring, you can also benefit from the handsome pay given to the players. Do you know who among the tennis players in history is considered to be highest paid?
A good friend of mine James Southend from Sports and Safety Surfaces (http://www.sportsandsafetysurfaces.co.uk/) agrees that amount of money these guys get paid is crazy, you thought footballers got a lot.
Among the many tennis players who are paid handsomely through tennis in 2015 are Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Serena Williams, Andy Murray, Victoria Azarenka, Kei Nishiori and Caroline Wozniacki.
1. Roger Federer-The Swiss professional tennis player Roger Federer earned a total of $56.2 million in 2015. $4.3 million is won as the prize money while a total of $52 million was collected in endorsements from different companies. Because of his undeniable skills in tennis, he is supported by a lot of companies and is endorse by companies like Nike, Rolex and Credit Suisse.
2. Rafael Nadal-Rafael Nadal is a Spanish tennis player who earned a total of $44.5 million, with $14.5 million as the prize money and $30 million for endorsements in companies such as Gillette, Rolex, Mercedes-Benz, Lindt and Moet & Chandon.
3. Novak Djokovic-Novak Djokovic is a Serbian professional tennis player earning $33.1 million, with $12.1 for the prize money and $21 million for endorsements like Mercedes-Benz and Audemars Piguet.
4. Maria Sharapova-Maria Sharapova is a Russian tennis player earning $24.4 million with $2.4 million as prize money and $22 million in endorsements like Nike, Head, Samsung and Motorola.
5. Li Na-The Chinese tennis player Li Na has total earnings to $23.6 million with $5.6 million in the prize money and $18 million for endorsements in different companies like Nike, Rolex, Samsung and Mercedes Benz.
6. Serena Williams-Serena Williams is an American professional tennis player and has total earnings of $22 million with $11 million in endorsements and $11 million in the endorsements from HP, Kraft and Puma and Nike.
7. Andy Murray-Andy Murray has a total earning of $19.1 million this year, with $4.1 million for the prize money and the $15 million is from the endorsements from Adidas, Head Rackets, Jaguar, and many more.
8. Victoria Azarenka-Victoria has a total earning of $11.1 million this year in which $3.6 million for the prize money and $7.5 million from the endorsements in international companies like Nike, Wilson and Red Bull.
9. Kei Nishikori-Kei Nishikori is a Japanese professional tennis player with a total earning of $11 million, $2 million for the prize money and the other $9 million is for endorsements from a lot of companies like Uniqlo and Adidas
10. Caroline Wozniacki- Wozniacki earned a total of $10.8 million this year, $1.3 million for the prize money and $9.5 million for endorsements in companies like Adidas, Rolex and Sony Ericsson.
Tennis players are duly rewarded for the entertainment and skills that they are displaying inside the court. Most of them are paid with the prize money and the endorsements that they have from various local and international companies among which Roger Federer is the highest paid. Many of them consumed the highest of quality supplements to perform at peak physical and mental performance. If you’re wondering where to go, Supplements Direct is your answer. They have a wide range of supplements to choose from.